Craft workshop "ZZR RAS" opened
Two enthusiastic engineers, associates and friends, Frane Franičević and Darko Paviša, founded the ZZR RAS craft workshop in 1990. A small, adapted space of only 60m² was used for performing machining services, machine tool repairs and agricultural mechanization.
First own product
The first product was produced – salt spreader RAS 2400.
First production hall
Construcion of first production hall started. RASCO employs 16 workers.
Beginning of export
By expanding the product range and increasing product quality, RASCO began with the export of its products in 2000.
Increase of production capacities
Production of halls 3 and 4 started. The company has 68 employees.
New technologies are introduced in production - robots perform a part of the production process.
Subsidiaries are opened in Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Macedonia.
More than 200 employees
Hall 5 is built. More than 200 employees work at RASCO.
Introduction of the MUVO implement carrier.
Second factory opened in Serbia
In September 2014, the RASCO-TAMP factory was opened. With the production of the RASCO communal equipment program, the Senti factory continues with the 60-year tradition of manufacturing TAMP industrial valves.
LYNX compact sweeper was introduced to the market: the most modern solution for urban cleaning and maintenance.
RASCO celebrated 30th business anniversary on June 1st 2020.
Today, RASCO is a successful manufacturing company with over 400 employees, over 80 products in portfolio and present in more than 40 markets worldwide.
- Saving privacy cookies setting level
- Google vector font display in website design
- Google map display with branches, ATMs and TAMs
- Website translation setting
- Website safety increase
- Collection and statistical analysis of visits with Google Analytics and Komito services
- Collection and statistical analysis of advertising with Google AdWords service
- Collection and statistical analysis of advertising with Facebook Ads service